• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE Public Beta Out Now!

Read more on the ArmA Forum

Quoting:
    Dear Community,

The A.C.E Development Team is proud to present to you today; the public beta version of A.C.E. Mod!

The A.C.E. Mod is primarily intended as Enhancement and Extension of the game, it is a full conversion mod and it builds on it's predecessor; WGL Mod (OFP).
    We had to make many different choices, and we've tried to make the best choices / balance between Realism and Gameplay.
    The mod is intended to be fully MP Compatible, and builds on the most commonly used frameworks, like XEH and S_Hole Display Eventhandler, to be as compatible as possible with other Mods and Addons.

Countless hours of hard work of many different people went into this Mod, and after a few bumps in the road,
    finding people, fight for motivation, etc, etc, we can finally deliver this release to you.
    Our Documentation is also still being worked on, please excuse it's current state :)

We hope that we can improve the mod with your feedback and possible help.
    We also like to inform you, that the A.C.E team intends to move the A.C.E. Mod project over to ArmA2, once released.

A.C.E. Mod is looking for dedicated Scripters, Texturerers and Modelers, please visit our Member Application Thread
    Hope you guys like it!

edit: Basic feature list can be found here:
    http://www.acemod.net/wiki/Category:ACE_features

Re: ACE Public Beta Out Now!

Thank you very much, what a nice xxx-mas gift indeed. Thanks again for all your hard work on the project and look forward to playing ACE with you and the TG folks.

Static_jack

Comment

It just keeps getting better and better. First i graduate with my degree from college, then get lots of gifts, get my socks blown off by DCS Black Shark, and now i get to fall inlove with ACE. Oh lordy lord.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Oh My God. Dslyecxi you just made my day. Thanks buddy. Happy christmas as well mate.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

So when we getting it on the servers :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Heh, I've been waiting for this. Thanks a lot for your continued efforts on the project! I can't wait to try it out!

Comment

Thanks Dslyecxi, this is great. Just one question. Should we run this as the only mod or can we also use sound mods???

Between this, 1.15 and 2.15 for Forgotten HOpe, the holidays are looking pretty full.

Comment

Awesome :) just in time too...

Comment

Nice, Downloading now!

Comment

All I can say is: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks to all the developers who made this happen!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Aight. 3 things.

First: Thank you Dsly, you just made me bust my monthly download limit. But its very well worth it.

Second: Awesome Mod. Just a quick question. Can we run other mods with it?
                      By other mods, i mean I just want to load up Avgani and Afghan Village in ACE. Is it compatible? Also is it compatible with tru hud?

Third: Installing ACE placed 2 shortcuts on my desktop:
                      Code:
                      Play ArmA With ACEMod
                      Code:
                      Play ArmA (Beta) With ACEMod
                      What's the difference?

Besides, awesome mod. Kudos to everyone involved in making ACE. The wait was well worth it.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

ACE, Insurgency news update, 1.15 Beta Patch...
                        It's a Christmas miracle!

Sooo... What's so special about this ACE thing anyway?

PS: "Play ArmA (Beta) With ACEMod" probably means play ACEmod with the ArmA 1.15 beta patch.

Comment

Yum yum yum.Thanks to ACE and others involved!I think a lot of hard work went into this.Will handle this mod with care.

Never had a free gift like this!

Downloading now.

THANKS!!!;)
                          |TG| Eugene
                          sigpic
                          Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Comment

Second: Awesome Mod. Just a quick question. Can we run other mods with it?
                            By other mods, i mean I just want to load up Avgani and Afghan Village in ACE. Is it compatible? Also is it compatible with tru hud?
                            Depends on the mod. ACE integrates elements of Rg's True HUD stuff in it - have you looked at it already? Is there something about it you don't like?

As to islands, it should be compatible with all islands. Anything else is a trial-and-error thing - I'd strongly suggest playing with the core mod by itself and seeing if you really need to add anything else. I find it to be a comprehensive package as-is, and only islands are needed to flesh it out.

Third: Installing ACE placed 2 shortcuts on my desktop:
                            Code:
                            Play ArmA With ACEMod
                            Code:
                            Play ArmA (Beta) With ACEMod
                            What's the difference?
                            1.14 vs 1.15 beta

Thanks Dslyecxi, this is great. Just one question. Should we run this as the only mod or can we also use sound mods???
                            Try it by itself first, see how you like the sounds. You can try a sound mod after that, but there's no promises on how it will work. Trial and error. :)

Comment

Just dont run it as an addon yet, on the TG servers fellas. We need to have it installed otherwise it crashes the server.

BD1
                              BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse