Autum plants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autum plants

Have a low FPS or just want some new better looking plants, then come checkout Autum plants addon. Autum plants replaces all default ArmA plants with new Autum plants that are designed with performance and visuals in mind. Its simple to set up just create a new folder called @plants in your ArmA directory then make an addons folder inside of that then take the single pbo from the download and insert it into your @plants addon folder. then modify your ArmA shortcut by right clicking on it then clicking properties then look at the target line and put a ; at the end then type @plants then your good to go its that simple.

Download link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4326
    Video with the plants enabled: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGTwgqRAWyE[/media]

This addon can improve your FPS by 10 or more and look great at the same time
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Autum plants

Is this client side only? I think this is the fragrance that i need to love arma again.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge.PT View Post
      Is this client side only? I think this is the fragrance that i need to love arma again.
      Yes it is client side only :)
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Agreed, lowplants offers a great FPS rise on most systems. Should one prefer the normal Arma trees but still want the performance benefits, no problem,: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4347

Durg's Vegetation fix(better cover from AI when behind trees, bushes) is also integrated in both packs, but it doesn't work online unless the server has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
          Durg's Vegetation fix(better cover from AI when behind trees, bushes) is also integrated in both packs, but it doesn't work online unless the server has it.
          Server should.
          Its also good in terms of flexibility. Clients doesn't require it should the server has it...last I checked.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hmmm... I didn't like the textures, they don't fell real.
            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Thanks for the post...I could use this to up my FPS
              |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement