Lan Party Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lan Party Missions

Hey all, I'm hosting a lan party this weekend with some friends that also enjoy arma. We haven't played together since the ACE mod has been released.

Any suggestions for some decent small player (4-6) coop ACE missions? or am I pretty much stuck with De-PBO'ing missions to make them easier? Right now it looks like we will try some ACE Warfare mode, but it'd be nice to get some scenario play in.

also, on that note, is there anyway to obtain a mission hosted on one of the Tactical Gamer servers, I know in OFP all missions you played online would be downloaded to a temp directory... arma doesn't seem to have this?

Re: Lan Party Missions

It's been posted a couple of times that the missions you play online do get downloaded to a temp folder.

Catch of the guys guys on TS, im sure one of them knows where to find the missions.

Enjoy the lan party!

Make sure to take pictures to show us the missions and action that took place.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Re: Lan Party Missions

ahhh, I did a forum and a google search but couldn't find much, going through the forum search again it seems like I have found what I am looking for!

.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault-technical-support-faqs/94913-long-time-load.html

Thanks, sorry for the n00b post.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X