Avangi/Afghan village update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avangi/Afghan village update

thats right new versions of both Afghan and avangi http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3525 there is no change log unfortunately. On a side note Gnat has finally released some ships http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5319
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Avangi/Afghan village update

The server is already running this new version?

Comment

Not sure...I thought we were already 1.5 avgani but I think we were running 0.6 Afghan Village? Which now seems to be v1.0?

Will look into it!

BD1
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

im kind of affriad to update my avgani yet. could some one post in teh forums that the server wil be updated

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
        "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

Yep same, if the server isnt updated then shouldnt download this just yet.

Comment

GUYS....this was released just TODAY......

As I said, we will look into it and we will let you all know if we have made an update or not?

BD1
            BlackDog1

Comment

Rgr
              |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Server just got updated go get the new version
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Yeah, you all know the story, some old missions work fine, some need updated, other than that no issues seem apparant.

Comment

Thanks for the swift action. Now be prepared for a wave of "why do I start above the ground/sink below the ground at the start"-types of questions :)

Comment

Ehh, might want to hold off. Seems there is bugs still, some buildings don't have collision meshes, he uploaded a new file. The mirrors don't have it yet, so everyone is going to have to re-download it seems.

Link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=72052

Comment

So just to clarify......Afghan village is up to 1.0 and Avgani is up to 1.5?

Comment

Avgani 1.5 & Afghan village 1.0 (UPDATED APRIL 15th 17:35 CET)
                          The great work done by Opteryx has fixed my FPS drops, looking forward to his next project.
                          Tom Wilson

The M16A2 service rifle is a lightweight air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed shoulder weapon.
                          It fires a 5.56 mm ball projectile at a muzzle velocity of 2,800 feet per second. This is my rifle.

Comment

OK I suspect many maps on Avgani may now be broken?

I have apparently a "static Object" in the Street Sweeper and I have no idea which object it might be? I have done a new version of the SW (version4) but it would not run because of this object.

Anyone else getting this? Avgani looks really good now with some excellent new buildings but unfortunately he may have just broken many missions.
                            BlackDog1

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
                              OK I suspect many maps on Avgani may now be broken?

I have apparently a "static Object" in the Street Sweeper and I have no idea which object it might be? I have done a new version of the SW (version4) but it would not run because of this object.

Anyone else getting this? Avgani looks really good now with some excellent new buildings but unfortunately he may have just broken many missions.
                              you may have used a building or object that no longer exists in the OPX pack. I suggest you revert back to your old version of Avangi and remove any buildings you added. Then it should work in the current version.
                              |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X