Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

04/19/2009 Operation Saker Falcon Warning!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04/19/2009 Operation Saker Falcon Warning!

Operation Name: Operation Saker Falcon

Weather: Morning, Clear Sky

Terrain: Small village with surrounding orchards. Open desert with low but gradual inclines and declines, generally level.

Mission: Locate and rescue 3 CIA SAD operatives in the local village located near grid Ag15. No images of the SAD operatives available. Only the Fire Team Leaders are to secure the personnel. Final stage of the operation is to extract them back to FOB Tiger in the South East Region.

Enemy Forces: Taliban and Al Qaeda forces, numbers and equipment unknown. AA capabilities unknown.

Commanders Intent: Secure the region south of Ag15, get eyes on objective area, call in airs strikes on identified threats outside of Ag15, enter into the compound and find the SAD operatives, and ex filtrate the way we came in. Want to use the AH-64 and Bradley's to take down any obvious threats to reduce the potential of casualties for the infantry moving into the objective.

Extra Gear: MAAWS, AT-4, Laser Designators, Flashbangs (each team is to carry some), HuntIr (1 for Bluefor, 1 for Independents), ammo, and explosives.

Medical: 2 medics under Independents, 2 under Bluefor. 1 Bluefor medic will be with me, the other will be with the squad. Beta will decide where the Independents medics will go.

Vehicles: 3 Bradley's under the Independents, 2 HMMWV's for Bluefor.

Chain of Command Bluefor
    * 1IC Soto
    * 1st FTL TWilson (Acting Squad Leader of 1st and 2nd FT's)
    * 2nd FTL Ghost02 (1 MAAWS)
    * Sniper Team Jeepo, Viper
    * AH-64 Ace King, The Real Hoax

Chain of Command Independents (AT-4's)
    * 2IC Beta
    * TL Fuzzhead (Bradley)
    * TL Xmaster (Bradley)
    * TL BarnacleOfDoom (Bradley)

Operations Succession of Command (Operation Leader)
    * Soto
    * Beta
    * Fuzzhead
    * Xmaster
    * TWilson
    * BarnacleOfDoom
    * Ghost02

Bluefor Succession of Command for Squad Leader
    * TWilson
    * Ghost02

Independent Succession of Command for Squad Leader
    * Determined by Beta

Mission Plan: Everyone will be briefed on the plan in game before we move out. All personnel listed here need to be on vent 20 minutes prior to go over a couple of things expected, please be there.

Comms: In game comms determined by Leader of Bluefor or Independents. Bluefore is to use direct and group comms, team leaders can use side channel to communicate when needed. Command channel TS will have the following personnel.
    * Soto
    * Beta
    * AH-64 Pilot
    * Jeepo
    * TWilson

All additional slots will be filled in once in game. MH-6 and CH-47 will not likely need to be used so these personnel can either wait at base in case we do need to call them for an airlift or they will be with TWilson's squad. Further info will be distributed at the leaders meeting and in game during the full briefing.

Regards, Soto
    |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
    TGULT-Roel Yento

Re: 04/19/2009 Operation Saker Falcon Warning!

Sounds good. Looking forward this event.

I would only be able to make it on TeamSpeak roughly 15 to 10 mins before the event starts tho. Cuz I'm working today. But I'll be there.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

That will be fine, thx for the heads up.
      |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
      TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

Sounds good.
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

To all unit leaders, Operation Saker Falcon is still on, the map was fixed. Sorry for any confusion. See you at the meeting, it will be in the Bluefor Command Channel.
          Last edited by LCpl. Soto; 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM.
          |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
          TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

Sounds good. My fault about the mission confusion, but it looks nice to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
              Sounds good. My fault about the mission confusion, but it looks nice to me!
              Well it's the thought that counts, right? Too bad the mission crashed once we began our assault. Thx for the cooperation and being patient everyone, still getting used to doing PL. Luckily 3rd time is a charm and the 3rd map we tried, Beta's WAC 74 player map (forgot the name) worked. Nicely made Beta, will be interesting to see once you get the enemy arty working. I will do an after actions report on it later.
              |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
              TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...