Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial Petition for Queens Gambit Use

Hey Everone,

I was talking with a few other TG members and several of us are really hoping that everyone here in the TG community would be open to adopting Queens Gambit to our list of Addons used.

So how about it guys? There are a couple new island, and some great addons and units that could be used!

I know people are concerned about loosing participation on the server on the server due to the face that a lot of ArmA players do not have it. However, at least consider this...

1. You can buy it for $20 or less now.
    2. More time has passed since release, more people have it.
    3. We believe that most TG ArmA players already have it or are willing to get it.
    4. ArmA only has a few months of life left in it -- probably most the die hard fans have Queens Gambit already.
    5. I know Steven Seagal, and he can snap necks and break arms!

So how about it guys! Let me know your thoughts!
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Unofficial Petition for Queens Gambit Use

I would like to see the use of queens gambit too. queens gambit adds some cool features and some cool maps are availble for queens gambit as well.
    1. sakah al jawf http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2191
    2.warzani http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5055
    3. technicals [media]http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Image:DatsunDshKm.jpg[/media]
    4. mercinaries [media]http://static.filefront.com/images/bhefalssga.jpg[/media]
    plus many other things.

Here is international dl link it costs $18 and in British pounds its 12.50
    http://www.sprocketidea.com/zencart/...products_id=16
    Last edited by socomseal93; 04-20-2009, 07:00 PM. Reason: update
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Just show me a link that has a compatible version with the US Atari one and I'll get it, preferably a legal, downloadable source. If it's only $20 then that is no big deal.
      |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
      TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

I wish this thread came much sooner, before I uninstalled Queens Gambit (because it kept showing up in the mission editor) and left my disk back home before going back school =(

Comment

Yep I would also like to see Queen's Gambit used, some of those features would be great to see in TG

Comment

I would rather not, its already tough enough to pay for food, let alone a game.
            |TG|Ghost02
            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I am up for it and I have joint loaded up ready and waiting. If you do it Carver you need to make the first mission a regional genocide mission. After you and mates have successfully killed hundreds of civilians the US shows up to save the day. You mission then turns into stopping the US from saving the day.

Call it "Akazu Take II - Action"

***refer to my avatar if you need inspiration***

Ghost I am sorry that you are having issues I hope things get better man.

Comment

After the nightmare we went through getting addons working before and the potential not too far away release of ArmA2, I would think this is unlikely to get the nod as it really will limit the number of players that can jump on.

We are currently limiting the number of players by simply having the ACE mod, adding QB is likely to reduce it further.

We'll have a chat about it in the admin ranks, and come back with a response here.
                BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Yes, bring it on.

Comment

I say why not...I mean even if you can only play it on 1 of the servers I think it will be fun and bring something new into the game =)
                    "Learn to obey before you command"
                    - Solon of Athens
                    "Ah! The generals! They are numerous but not good for much!"
                    - Aristophanes

Comment

hmm... I have it, but I really think there are addons/mods made by the community far more interesting.
                      sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Yes, YES!! Keep the supportive comments coming my brothers! Nothing can stop us now! Muuhhahahahah THE POWER! <head swells with power>
                        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
                          Yes, YES!! Keep the supportive comments coming my brothers! Nothing can stop us now! Muuhhahahahah THE POWER! <head swells with power>
                          and then pops. Hey if you want to have QB, go ahead, I will just hold out for arma2. :/
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Although more content is always a good thing i think this would decimate the server population

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
                              After the nightmare we went through getting addons working before and the potential not too far away release of ArmA2, I would think this is unlikely to get the nod as it really will limit the number of players that can jump on.

We are currently limiting the number of players by simply having the ACE mod, adding QB is likely to reduce it further.

We'll have a chat about it in the admin ranks, and come back with a response here.
                              Originally posted by Facemachine View Post
                              Although more content is always a good thing i think this would decimate the server population
                              What they said ^^

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                              The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X