Eod v1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eod v1

Lowspeed, amazing mission. I was taking a humvee with 3 other guys speeding down the main road and we saw the mines and we backed up, BOOM an RPG, BOOM and IED! Tons of ieds and rpg fire and we are just dodging it like nothing, then we foung the gbu ied. Boom we all die. Amazing mission lowspeed, amazing and extremely fun. Good concept.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Eod v1

Thanks?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Ah c'mon, you can do better than that LowSpeed. Take it like a champ! Great mission!

| |

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
        Thanks?
        The fact that I want to play it agian makes it good!
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

You're welcome, fellas. I wasn't sure of what I was reading hence the question mark.
          Really appreciate it. Thank you.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X