Heli Pack + FASTROPE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heli Pack + FASTROPE

Did a quick search, didn't see much for ArmA2.

I gave this a try with AI flying and AI soldiers. I was in the back as well. Drop ropes anytime, you can descend only below 20ft.

The animations are pretty good when soldiers rope down. The ropes don't really flutter in the wind, but I'm sure that's very difficult (heck, I remember it being falsely advertised in BF2 (SF?) videos....).

I don't know if it's because my AI pilot was landing (Didn't know how to make it hover at 19ft, so I made him land and I fast roped in those few seconds I had) but when the soldiers came out to fast rope, they started high...as in, they were in the blades. Someone who can make simple missions needs to test how the fast rope works, or maybe even get a few guys together.

It could be very interesting!
    armaholic(.)com/page.php?id=7356

PS: Being a pilot, and doing a quick insertion on a roof, would be awesome. Can set up a nest, and do some damage :)

Re: Heli Pack + FASTROPE

Well since the helis are required no,this is better http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5791

Comment

Re: Heli Pack + FASTROPE

Argh, I thought I saw that somewhere! Well, that one then! I really wanna give it a go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X