Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys can you help me with the fastroping issue??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys can you help me with the fastroping issue??

Ok, everybody has the "fastroping" module in the Modules item of the mission editor but I don't!! I just have "disable fastroping"! How can I disable a fastroping without deploying it? Do any of you have this kinda issue? Everything's ok but this "fastroping".

Re: Guys can you help me with the fastroping issue??

Nobody can help me? :(

Comment

Not sure what you're asking, you kind of contradicted yourself in your question. There is only the "disable fastroping" module because fastroping will, I believe, work by default on any helicopter with a fastrope in cargo. If you do not want people to fastrope, you place the "disable fastroping" module.

Comment

Well, you mean now all the choppers will, by default, have the fastroping function so that you dont have to do anything to realize the fastroping? Ok, I am gonna have a try...

Comment

Originally posted by cctoide View Post
          Not sure what you're asking, you kind of contradicted yourself in your question. There is only the "disable fastroping" module because fastroping will, I believe, work by default on any helicopter with a fastrope in cargo. If you do not want people to fastrope, you place the "disable fastroping" module.
          NOPE, it didn't work out and I am not contradicting myself in the question. What I am trying to ask is, " how can I fastrope people?" However, there is no such modules like "fastroping", which I suppose everybody else has it. All I have is just a "Disable fastroping" in my ARMA2 Modules list. BTW, My ACE Version is Build 239. (Updated with ARMA Addon Sync 2009) It is a weird question, isn't it? :D

Comment

I don't know how it works, but uhm. Try placing down a "rope ammo box" thing, grab a few ropes, then try it. Put one in the cargo of the chopper in case it doesn't work. if you have to make the AI fly... or something...

Comment

I could be wrong but I don't believe that particular feature is working yet in ACE.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by OzyTheSage View Post
                I don't know how it works, but uhm. Try placing down a "rope ammo box" thing, grab a few ropes, then try it. Put one in the cargo of the chopper in case it doesn't work. if you have to make the AI fly... or something...
                Well actually that did work out but what if I wanna let the AI be the pilot to do fastroping? I am still missing the "fastroping" module...

Comment

sounds like you can't be helped, if the module is not showing up in your editor.
                  Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

is it possible to force an ai to use the fast if you can get them to hover in a spot and then 'helo1 action ["FASTROPE", helo1]' or whatever the action for deploying fastropes is? (DEPLOY ROPES?)

Comment

you can use Fastrope without activate it with a Module!

so you can test it: take a Black Hawk-->pick up a rope-->take off and hover in 20meters-->klick Deploy Ropes!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X