How to use AI Arty in arma 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use AI Arty in arma 2

Im making a mission. My player has high command in a base about 200m from the area i am going to have my army attack. When enemy targets are spotted and i command my arty to attack they do not. why is this?? what should i do.

Re: How to use AI Arty in arma 2

Assume standing position with legs shoulder width apart. Bend over foward, bring your head between your legs up around to your butt. Now kiss your butt good bye. : )

Nah, why tell someone how to do something, whey they can experience the JOY of reading about it and doing it themselves is what I always say. : )

here is the official BI Wiki site on using the in game artillery module. It covers setting it up for use by players and A.I. via scripting.
    http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Artillery_Module

Remember - Great Editor once say, he who embarkes on journey of editing in ArmA.. need not worry about having long hair.
    (let your imagination figure that one out).
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

hhahaha. Well thanks for the link... I shall read away. Also i think i figured that one out.. But i dont plan on cutting my hair for the next 4 years.

Comment

Yah...the BI Wiki tells alot about using the arty module.

If you want more advanced style; pull down pigchow(one of my missions). I have a full artillery spotter script with attached units in it. The spotter does fire adjustments, allow for inaccurate missions, movement prediction, the whole nine yards (modified from Nou's spotter script).

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X