31st Normandy Mod first beta released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31st Normandy Mod first beta released

Whole modpack has infantry, vehicles, planes, huge map, etc... It will probably never be added to TG Modpack (size over 1 GB lol). However, units and vehicles can be pulled out of the mod and their size is much smaller :).

Link for more info: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9729.

Re: 31st Normandy Mod first beta released

31st "normandy" implies "no eastern front" = blarg grrr anger

Also
    Disclaimer:
    *What your allowed to do:
    Modify any of the content such as textures, or configurations and submit them for patch or subsequent releases of this mod. We can add them to the mod while we keep the original content with your credits displayed as the modification author.

***What your not allowed to do:
    Re-release any content of the mod on your own. All modifications must be submitted to our mod team and re-released in subsequent official additions/patches to this mod through our team.
    so i don't know if it could be added to the TG modpack without including the whole 1gb of it. It might be neat playing a WWII style mission on TG, especially with the new radios and such.

Comment

Originally posted by OzyTheSage View Post
      31st "normandy" implies "no eastern front" = blarg grrr anger

Also

so i don't know if it could be added to the TG modpack without including the whole 1gb of it. It might be neat playing a WWII style mission on TG, especially with the new radios and such.
      We can still do it for private purposes, that means TG. It's not like we will release their addons :). We can just take some of them out.

Comment

I doubt that individual pieces of the mod would make much sense without "the rest" of it there to fill in the gaps, anyway.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
          We can still do it for private purposes, that means TG. It's not like we will release their addons :). We can just take some of them out.
          Let's just grab some of the new models, stick them in the regular missions and hey, presto...killin' Nazis!

Comment

Moved to correct forum. I'm going to check these out now, seems cool. I love playing WW2 games/mods. If these units turn out good, we could possibly have a special private event to play with these units but we shall see.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Dont know if it was just the guy taking the snapshots has a horrible PC but to me it looked like the units need tons more polish. They are kinda blockish.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

It would be so cool if we could have a server (not the standard alpha server) running this mod - I don't know how feasible that is.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                  I don't know how feasible that is.
                  Not at all. We have all the servers we are going to get. There really is no reason to have a server running this, the demand for it isnt that high. Plus, we all like the game we have now.

But, that isnt to deter you from trying it out. I know I will have a look at it, but as far as getting it into the TG rotation, more than likely not going to happen.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                    Dont know if it was just the guy taking the snapshots has a horrible PC but to me it looked like the units need tons more polish. They are kinda blockish.
                    Same models since OFP.
                    |TG|Ghost02
                    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Yeah - this is the same mod practically that was released in OFP, Arma1, and it was already released at the launch of Arma 2. This is just a rebranding, don't be fooled.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

We could get few people around to try some small-commando-team coop, hidden and dangerous style, hosting our own server.

Comment

To anyone who said that the models and addons in 31st Normandy were made of poor quality, check out these screens - > http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...id=3898&game=1.

It depends on video settings of person that takes pictures. I will download the mod and see if some of the units could be pulled out.

Comment

Mikee i think thats I44 mod not 31st Normandy

Comment

Originally posted by DXfan01 View Post
                              Mikee i think thats I44 mod not 31st Normandy

Yes, the link posted by Mikee is the Invasion 1944.

Which I think is a lot better, they will add custom configs that will make their units more realistic.

31st Normandy seems very amateur for now, the models are horrible and buggy. But, it still a beta.

what I really want to play is liberation 1941-1945, by SARMAT Studios... this is the 2WW mod...
                              http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=86488&page=24

SARMAT studios is also making the Wings of Russia, another great mod teach how mods should be done:

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X