Corpsman medic and how to heal a team mate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corpsman medic and how to heal a team mate

Sorry if this has been told/post before, but this is frustrating and I could not find it. Advanced users do not laugh.. :)

I am playing Arma II 1.05 solo campaign Harvest Red and on Harvest Red mission (The one with the sniper on a factory roof).
    One of my team mates is hurt.
    I see two options:
    Or 1) I go and heal 2) I send one of my mates to do it.
    1) I go to the mate on the floor and see no option to heal him
    2) I can not find on the communication options the right options to do that.

I took control of the wounded soldier to see if the wounded sondier had to ask for help, and the AI promptly send a corpsman to heal me, so I know that there must be the correct options somewhere.

Maybe I am stupid, but read the manual and control keys, and went to all the relevant options on communications menu with no luck :P

Thanks in advance,
    Sebastian.

Re: Corpsman medic and how to heal a team mate

Are you using any mods - if so there might a conflict (ACE does not work with the vanilla campaign).

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Corpsman medic and how to heal a team mate

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
      Are you using any mods - if so there might a conflict (ACE does not work with the vanilla campaign).
      As said by ACOG, Harvest Red should not be played with the ACE mod activated.
      In any case to order your medic to heal a wounded teammate you have to do the following:
      -Select the Corpsman (should be F3, if I remember correctly)
      -press 6 to open up the advanced command interface Actions sub-menu
      -select the option that says "Heal unitclass" (where unitclass could be Corpsman, Heavy Gunner, Sniper, etc.)
      -watch as the soldier executes his order

All this is explained both in the manual and in the tutorial missions on how to lead a squad: as always, I highly recommend that you play them before delving into the campaign.
      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...