Last nights (4/19/2010) missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights (4/19/2010) missions

If I am not mistaken I think I heard they were Falcon's. Kudo's to you if they were. I had a good time last night with the missions. I wouldn't change a thing. Look forward to playing them again. Can anyone tell me the names of those missions? One was in the snow and the other was a defensive slaughter with Krause(I think) running around yelling his head off looting bodies for bandages. LOL. Good times. Thanks Falcon

Re: Last nights (4/19/2010) missions

Sure the one in the snow was Hirvenpaa Hips and I think the defensive one your referring to was Lutterloh Line.

As always constructive feedback is appreciated, I'm especially interesting in things like AI skill, AI reactions and maneuvers and the mortar system.

Comment

Re: Last nights (4/19/2010) missions

seg:

Yes, that was me, and at the end I couldn't run because my legs got shot out so I had to crawl to pistolfied's body and retrieve bandages to (somehow) heal my legs so I could get up and run away from the danger close fire mission Cormega had called in on top of that position. Lol.

Falcon as I said before on TS I think your new missions are quite good, the best I have played in a long time. Some feedback:

Some kit issues across all the missions, although nothing major. Make sure everyone has hand grenades. Also, on one mission I recall not having bandages, although on other missions there were.

I think the AI skill is fine, although maybe lower it a bit on the forest missions.

They seemed to be reacting decently to the arty, mainly because they were constantly moving. I can't say the same of the players lol. I watched time and time again as spotting rounds slowly creeped toward the platoon amidst my yells for them to get out of the way, to see the arty land directly on and kill half the platoon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X