FPS Helper Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS Helper Question

Is it compatible with the map Celle? Because last night any time I loaded the map to try to join a game my Arma 2 crashed. Then I removed it from my modlist and it loaded fine. It works on other maps and I get to run everything on very high with it so I really wanna use it.

Anyone know?

Re: FPS Helper Question

Hello Kief, as this is a clientside addon/modification. It is advisable to contact the original designer of the product for more concrete answers.
    However, having said that. Most clienside addons are compatible with our current server side settings.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: FPS Helper Question

Celle is pretty optimized for FPS; even though its so huge, it actually runs better than Chernarus. Maybe they are doing some sort of FPS-Helper-esque stuff to do this; just an idea.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
      Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X