Chernarus Power Grid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernarus Power Grid

I found this today over at the BI forums - this mod replicates a working power system for Chernarus with the ability to cut power to towns or large areas. Check it out: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=99326

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Chernarus Power Grid

Its going to eventually be an addon, sadly, it is only a script at the moment...

Comment

That's... pretty cool.

| |

Comment

That looks promising, and would make for some interesting SF-type of missions where the players could try to cut-off the power to a town before infiltrating it, making the job easier.
        Hopefully it won't be too CPU-intensive to handle.
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

This is actually pretty easy to script yourself. Just use the nearestbuilding command locate the light .. darn I can't remember. I got a script saved. anyone who's interested just PM me and i'll send it to you. its not hard to script yourself. Few lines of code.
          Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

New update as of a week ago:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10676

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X