Editorially Clueless...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editorially Clueless...

I recently started looking into the editor and have hit a roadblock. I can change the mission info, but cannot insert units or use any of the of "F" key functions for that matter. Is there something I'm missing? I feel like there's something staring me in the face that I'm simply overlooking. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

P.S,

Sorry if this is a re-post.

Re: Editorially Clueless...

Did you double click to place a unit?
    Try mashing the Shift, CTRL, and ALT keys. Sometimes they get stuck and every time you hit a key it will think you're trying to do SHIFT+F1 for example which might not work.

I don't believe I've gotten this problem before. Make sure you have "unit" selected on the right before double clicking to place it.

Comment

Thank you so much! You were right!!!!! I think my shift key was stuck.

Comment

Just so you know, shift+clicking and dragging with units selected will rotate them, which is why shift+clicking to place doesn't work.

Comment

Hey thanks again! Another useful tip! Hey, is it possible to edit current scenarios like "One Shot One Kill" etc.??

Comment

Yep.

Download Eliteness by Mikero - http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index....details&id=383

Use it to DePBO the one shot one kill pbo file. Move the resulting folder into your My Documents\Arma 2\missions folder.

Fire up the editor, select the Takistan map and then select load - one shot one kill should appear as a possible mission to edit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X