Mission testing server / Charlie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission testing server / Charlie?

Heylo, just wondering whats happened / happening to this one? haven't seen / heard of it in a while.

Plus it was handy ;p

Re: Mission testing server / Charlie?

Good question....

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

its still around! just no-one has wanted to use it haha

Comment

It is not much of a question really, I was told to take down the additional servers when we lost our playerbase and were determined to not need to be running 6 servers. Since then we have had very few mission submissions, and feedback on the missions that have been uploaded. Hardly anyone has been playing on the ACE server which was our prior front running server, up until we went full public domination. And Getting people to even play on TS as of late has been difficult. So, until there was more of a demand, Charlie would not be up for testing unless on an as needed bias. That being said, if you need it up for a timeblock for mission testing, please let me know and I can get that up and running for you for testing with a dedicated server, and let me know in what configuration you need it in.

Basically we do not have the active playerbase to support running that many servers live at all times.
        BUT, if you do want it on, let us know and we can set it up for testing!~!~
        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Thanks Impulse! Want to do some testing of the co60 domi soonish so will likely ask for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
            It is not much of a question really, I was told to take down the additional servers when we lost our playerbase and were determined to not need to be running 6 servers. Since then we have had very few mission submissions, and feedback on the missions that have been uploaded. Hardly anyone has been playing on the ACE server which was our prior front running server, up until we went full public domination. And Getting people to even play on TS as of late has been difficult. So, until there was more of a demand, Charlie would not be up for testing unless on an as needed bias. That being said, if you need it up for a timeblock for mission testing, please let me know and I can get that up and running for you for testing with a dedicated server, and let me know in what configuration you need it in.

Basically we do not have the active playerbase to support running that many servers live at all times.
            BUT, if you do want it on, let us know and we can set it up for testing!~!~
            Fantastic!!! Thanks Imp for the hard work!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X