Crew Checks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Checks?

Having a bit of trouble setting up a crew check Script, tried various solutions found online and what I could decipher from the Mr Murray's guide.. but no luck, not sure if it's because I'm testing on my own game though... But meh.

Basically I have 3 pilot classes (These may not be correctly put out, but close)

USMC_Soldier_Pilot
    US_Pilot_EP1
    US_Pilot_Light_EP1

I also have them named

USMC Pilots

CASFlightCom (CAS Flight commander)
    TRAFlightCom (Transport Flight Com)

US Pilot Lights

CASPilot 1-3

US Pilots

TRAPilot 1-3

SFPilot

MEDVACPilot

Wondering if anyone could throw a simple script my way I can activate on say add eventhandler.. Engine or something that checks the driver position and ejects with a radio message if not x name or x class (with note that Flight commanders can pilot all craft, hence multiple names / classes need to be allowed in)

This would be different for each asset. Preferably a working way I could do something with the names, since I'd like to to have only the MEDVAC guy fly the MEDVAC b'hawk and the SF guy fly the Littlebird.

So the above information on a platter I get down onto my knees and beg for assistance! Please!

Thanks!
    Jace

Re: Crew Checks?

Quick update

I got a crew check already present within Domi to work... But I have no idea how and it is indiscriminately kicking any class or name out of the choppers, doesn't affect winged aircraft yet though and works independantly from the x mins til qualified script... Tried looking for the d_only_pilots_can_fly [ ] line in the numerous scripts but failing, as I understand it that could be the last piece of the puzzle... Anyone come across it previously and possible know where the setup is to add fixed wings to it's capacity?

Comment

Re: Crew Checks?

_vehicleType = _this select 0; // "Helicopter" / "Tank"
      _crewType = _this select 1; // "US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1"

//hint format["%1 - %2",_crewType, _vehicleType];
      if (typeof player != _crewType) then {
      private "_v";
      while {alive player} do {
      waituntil {vehicle player != player};
      _v = vehicle player;
      if (_v iskindof _vehicleType && !(_v iskindof "ParachuteBase")) then {
      if (driver _v == player) then {
      player action ["eject",_v];
      waituntil {vehicle player == player};
      hint "We shall leave the piloting to those with the appropriate training.";
      };
      };
      };
      };

["Helicopter", "US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1"] execVM "pilotCheck.sqf";
      ["Tank", "US_Soldier_Crew_EP1"] execVM "pilotCheck.sqf";

Found on BIS forums

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X