Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Box

Hi ,

Can any one help me how i put the magic box in the campaign mission? (like Harvest Red)

The MagicBox = http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Weapons_System

Re: Magic Box

I haven't used the "magic box" but have used this script to add all weapons to an ammo box. I imported a different list of weapons from somewhere else though.

Search for this script if you want to try it: FillAmmoBox_Lzryde
    I can post the list I used in the scripts thread if you want.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Did you add the weapons to a campaign mission or a selfmade mission?
      If it is a campaign mission. I need your help plz.

Comment

I wouldn't advise playing campaign missions whilst running ace to start with tbh, the ai doesn't use a lot of the assets properly, you'll likely find your chopper insertion will go badly 9/10 times and could potentially stop you from playing. Since the first actual mission on Chernarus ( to the best of my memory) involves a chopper insertion your looking at choppy waters tbh.

Not that the base standard game works amazingly anyway ;p

I'm also not sure you will be able to edit them - as far as I was aware they were made in some fancy 3d editor and result in having just one massive script for the whole mission which handles spawning of everything. If that's the case they are probably editable but not unless you knew what you were doing to a good degree.

If you want to open up someone elses missions to add stuff in, de-pboing them and then throwing in your multiplayer missions folder ( via the my documents folder) will let you load them up in editor. I'm in work ATM, so can't give better instruction sadly

Comment

Ok thanks for your advice.
          I leave the camp. missions what they are.

When you are free can you look at my first topic. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I'm not sure what you would like me to say... The reason it's empty is because it's a new mission... If you just want to add the tools to an already ( random person) created mission you would need to do what I mentioned above. If you need help with that I'll be on TS under the EVE channel a bit later tonight, if you catch me on there I can explain properly and try to get you where you want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
              I'm not sure what you would like me to say... The reason it's empty is because it's a new mission... If you just want to add the tools to an already ( random person) created mission you would need to do what I mentioned above. If you need help with that I'll be on TS under the EVE channel a bit later tonight, if you catch me on there I can explain properly and try to get you where you want to go.

Ok thanks i figured it out.

Eve? You like space? ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...