Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Mission Spotlight for the front page.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Mission Spotlight for the front page.

Hey guys, would you all be able to do a one paragraph write up on a mission you've made or are currently working on? I would like to get an article up on the front page early this coming week.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Monthly Mission Spotlight for the front page.

Im currently at testing phase of my first mission, since im a very junior mission maker im sur not that this applies to me lol. Anyway if you want more info i can make the briefing available to you so it can give you an idea of what i am tying to do :)
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Sure, Not sure what type of format or writing style you're looking for but I'll post it up here once I have pbo'ed the files.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Just a blurb or paragraph on the mission, its setting, who the factions involved are, stuff like that.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I’m currently working a mission. You may have seen a little bit of it from that I made video.

"Intel from an unknown source had given us some information about Russians invading the south west part of Cherunarus. They'd have been developing a secret weapon of mass destruction which could destroy half of the country.
          A harrier was sent to investigate this Intel. We have heard no message back from the harrier. All we have is a video clip which has been unclassified.
          In the video you see the Harrier pilot seeing a bright light on the left side of the aircraft. The light intenses in the video and the video ends.
          A platoon of troops shall be deployed to investigate and shut off whatever weapon is there."

Comment

Armed Assault II
            Operation Bellum
            by LowSpeedHighDrag

Situation:
            The prime minister of Chernarus have been rumored to have been taken hostage by the maverick general Vladimir Oxana.
            His intent is unknown at this time. However, our HUMINT and SIGINT tells us that he has taken control of the north-western sector with ease. Also, his forces have been participating in mass genocide in the past 3 months.

A UN resolution 894 has been passed. It states;
            Operative Paragraph One

"Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the region. Which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of General Oxanas' armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

A)Enemy Forces
            Elements of the 45th Separate Reconnaissance Regiment of VDV and 1182nd Guards Artillery Regiment have established squad and platoon defensive positions. Their most likely location is vicinity west of Zalenogorsk. They are estimated at 80% strength and their morale is good. They are equipped with BMD's and are capable of employing chemical weapons and long range fire support. They will probably defend in present position.

Mission:
            Captain, You and your men will insert via HAHO, 30 miles inland from the southern coast of Chernarus.
            Your priority task is to locate their UAV control unit and destroy it.
            Secondary task is to locate their 122 mm howitzer 2A18 (D30) guns and destroy them.
            Captain, be advised that friendly forces will be landing on the southern coast of Chernarus at 0530 hours. It is imperative that you and your men accomplish this task ahead of that time.

How's this ACOG?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

i like it man, the way its written gives credibility to the mission IMO.
              sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X