Mission Framework/Templates/Loadouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Framework/Templates/Loadouts

I'm just wondering if you guys cranking out missions are using any mission frameworks (such as F2)?

What about gear load outs? Do you have a standardized list, or redo it on a mission by mission basis?

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Re: Mission Framework/Templates/Loadouts

I don't use any standardized framework per se. I use the basic BIS way of doing things. So far as loadouts, I mostly stick with the default kits (aside from adding radios), but when I do a mission where it calls for it like my Vietnam or Seals 1985 missions, I use a kit script.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't use F2, or Betas framework, but I do use the same scripts in most of my missions. I guess you could say I have my own mini-framework of scripts I have borrowed from around the arma community and modified to do what I want.

Comment

Like tralic, I kind of have my own framework that I've developed. As for loadouts I change mine all the time, I tend to hate the standard loadouts, that being said my loadouts tend to stay the same throught a series of missons such as MARPAT. I also include a text document in the missions with all loudouts if you happen to unpbo any of my missions.

Comment

I'm lazy, I don't necessarily keep the basic loadouts - but I do have a few scripts I typically keep handy, ammo crate, vehicle respawns and spectator stuff etc as well as one or two I've taken from other places, beita's trench script for example. I usually keep these in all missions I do, none of them are really extensive and are pretty small, makes things easier ;p

But yeah, If I want the whole team carrying ironsighted weapons or only one of x rifles, I'll remove all equipment and place everything they'll need in a nearby crate when they spawn

Comment

same with the basic loadouts, though if like ACOG i want to make specific based missions like Vietnam or WW2 then i would use the correct load outs for that time-zone using scripts, configs and functions etc.
            sigpic

Comment

just a though, could be interesting if we could have some kind of centralized depot for all our stuff.
              sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

I'll see about putting my stuff up here, give me a bit.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I had a look at the kit script Acog posted. Will have to mess around with it. I had that Fillbox script working but it doesn't load a lot of the updated Ace items anymore. Specifically, satchels, c4, batteries for different binos.
                  I don't know. I keep checking the sixbrowser page for updated object names but not sure what's wrong. When I get back to my computer I'll pull the init code I was trying to add c4 to a unit with. I think it was:
                  this addWeaponCargo ["ace_c4",2]; this addWeaponCargo ["ace_pipebomb",1];
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer
                  Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                  189th Infantry Brigade Member
                  SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                  "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X