Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - Photoshoppery and Army style insignias

Heyloes,

In preparance to release a few missions I'm looking to change the loading screens for them to something fancier, basically the missions are part of a larger campaign and I would like a small picture of the ao in map form with the NATO symbols on the right hand side of the loading screen with the divisions insignia on the left, with a background i'm not set on yet... possibly just a black one, with a bit of fading or some such to blend the map in. Also below the insignia would be the company and platoon callsign etc e.g. "1st Platoon, 13th Amphibious assault company - Harbinger" or for the SFOD team involved it would be the "11th SFOD-D - Jaguar".

The mission / operation name itself would be detailed below that... I'm thinking pretty standard text, nothing majorly 'wow', just a nice feature on load that gives you an idea of what you'll be doing (i.e. you are playing as a squad or platoon within the AAVP company and are attacking a hostile prescence in x place from y place.).

Second problem as mentioned is I'd need insignias for them to show off. I'm not too knowledgable as to the typical USMC / SFOD insignia construction however and wouldn't mind a bit of a point in the right direction / help in this regard also!

Thanks in advance! (or just for reading this far ;p)

Re: Need help - Photoshoppery and Army style insignias

Here is a directory of USMC units, just look for the infantry units or whatever you are looking for. I made the 69th's logo based off of 1st recon battalion's symbol, but I dont really have photoshop skills.
    http://www.marines.mil/news/Pages/UnitDirectory.aspx

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Re: Need help - Photoshoppery and Army style insignias

I would see about hitting up Ferris he is the resident PS guru. He did all the 18th avatars and what nots

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X