[INQUIRY]AI Patrols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INQUIRY]AI Patrols

Hey guys, just a quick question on something that I'm worried about with the missions I am currently working on.

Right now with my patrols, I have them set up on waypoint cycles using multiple move orders finished by a cycle order. Is there any better way to set this up or is this my only option? I just feel as if I'm overcomplicating certain things, and that there has to be an easier option.

Another thing. If i'm using a switch trigger on a timer to break an AI plane out of a move order cycle off map, just to clarify, would I sync the trigger to the waypoint that is after the cycle waypoint, or am I overcomplicating things again?

Thanks for your help in advance!
    Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Re: [INQUIRY]AI Patrols

Move>Move>Move>Move>Cycle
    As long as the Cylcle waypoint is close enough to the first "Move" waypoint (or ideally overlapping) the AI's will keep going around in boxes or funky circle in this case.

Switch Trigger, just sync the waypoint to the trigger that would be using the timer. I don't think it matters which type of waypoint it is synced to. Not 100% sure on this one.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X