Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Makers Ten Hut! Can you say Fallujah?.... I can't hear you.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Makers Ten Hut! Can you say Fallujah?.... I can't hear you.....

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12315

Ready, set....GO!

We need em fast & lean after the MSO let's follow this up with a Fallujah fest of custom awesomeness!

We need 20 missions minimum to add this island to our TGMaps. Extra fancy is nice but getting down & dirty (with a gun I mean) is preferable. Quality is important but fancy scripting trickery is less important. Gimme an objective, a barrel to look down, a puzzle to solve & lets get into some serious urban sprawl. We can all work on our masterpiece when we have the map in the pack. What say you's?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Mission Makers Ten Hut! Can you say Fallujah?.... I can't hear you.....

I'm already on it, Unkl.
    Looking forward to getting lost in the city.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I actually have 3-4 missions that are already play tested, and we could even make an event out of them. They are a multipart series im creating, designed for about 50 people...

Comment

But, I shall bring in maybe 5-10 small based missions if Fallujah is brought onto the server within a week or two...

Comment

I support this.

Comment

My current mission count is at 8, with a few of the smaller ones having random objectives each time (can you say, replayability?)

Comment

One week after the MSO event the grand total of missions ready for Fallujah is...get ready for it.......ZERO!!!

What's going on guys? Time for some action. Is there something else needed to get this mission submission going? The link to add Fallujah to your mod set is in the first post in this thread.

Let's get this map uploaded ASAP!
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Yes, as Unkl posted. We need you talented folks to post up the missions that you have made in our submissions thread.
                Whether the map is included or not in our @TGMaps folder.

Reason being; we'd like at least a minimum number of missions once the players have downloaded the new map.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Fixing the problem =)

Comment

Yes Sector gave us 6 yesterday. I have 1 in the works but just need a spare couple hours to dedicate to it....HAHAHAHHAAAHAHAA, spare couple hours..hehehehehhahahaha
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Sorry guys still new at mission making, working on it though.
                      TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

Just go for the basics Rambo, you dont need fancy scripts or stuff. Simple objectives. Thats how you learn. Once u understand the basics, then u understand how the scripts work and benefit.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X