Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to play some fallujah Monday night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to play some fallujah Monday night?

The admins will be hosting a mission testing session on CHARLIE server to test upcoming missions that will be put on BRAVO. These missions are for fallujah! You want a taste of what it will be like? Join Monday night 6 PM EST. Make sure you are updated to CHARLIE to play. Some of you guys have been waiting awhile to play fallujah on TG. Well, now is your first chance! Bring in numbers, and we can play the larger missions!

Spread the word!

Re: Who wants to play some fallujah Monday night?

This should stay here as mission developers should be the ones who have the correct version Fallujah. Players who have it from other sources are welcome to the test as well. We don't want to encourage everyone to get Fallujah & then have to tech support the different versions that may get downloaded when we are about to add it to our TGMaps in order to simplify this procedure. That is why I've moved this thread here.

Also, note: this testing event will take place on Charlie.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Rgr, someone said post it in main too....

Comment

Yep, that was me. I believed it would bring more people to the test, but the tech problems could go hand in hand with that as you mentioned, Unkl.
        |
        | |

"Kirov is boss"
        CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed