Cherpocolypse - TG Edit of the Chernarus Apocolypse Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherpocolypse - TG Edit of the Chernarus Apocolypse Missions

Hey everyone, just making a quick post here saying that I'm working on editing the Chernarus Apocalypse missions for our Bravo server. These missions are also completely compatible with the alpha server. (The un-edited versions that is.) I will most likely be getting them on the Charlie Server first to get some testing in on them to make sure all the triggers work. I already managed to test one of the completely on the Bravo server with a bunch of players from TG.
    Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Re: Cherpocolypse - TG Edit of the Chernarus Apocolypse Missions

sorry about the test my pc hard locked(im sure it was because I havent restarted it in like 2 weeks lol). these are SUPER fun

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

I got in last night and was able to play with you and Python and I was impressed. The ARMA environment is a good place for SCI-FI, unprepared adventure.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Brainsss!

Very cool to see some zombie action in Arma. I tried to JIP mission one, but it said I was already dead when I joined. So I just spectated for a looong while. I was able to partake in mission 2 and had some fun; love the german shepherd! The role I played for mission two was The Mercenary, who is bugged, in that his UMP has only one magazine that functions, the others in inventory will not load into the weapon when I tried.

The not-so-functional-JIP and no respawns mean that these long missions are only open to those that are initially there, which isn't really friendly. If the JIP part can be made more functional, and if there was some sort of respawn option (zombies!), I think the missions would be more suitable for public use. Right now I think they are fun for a small group of friends who have several hours to kill (and be hunted).

I loved Zombie Panic! (a Source mod), which had a band of survivors looking for weapons and ammo across various maps, with a master zombie that would infect the survivors, and in a short time, turn them into zombies. Dead survivors would arise as zombies, eventually turning into a horde. It was great gameplay, and the Apoc missions remind me of it, but with the Arma potential of much larger maps, more realism, more weapons and vehicles! Definitely a lot of potential here.

If I can be of any help for further testing, please let me know. =)
        sigpic
        [squadl][conduct]

Comment

The JIP works in a way that every character gets one life. So if someone dies they can change slots to continue playing. What probably happened is we had someone in the slot but then they died and left.

I don't know what happened with your UMP... shouldn't have bugged out like that.
          Blackpython / ZephyrDark
          Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

I *THINK* it could probably be made so that each GUID gets one life, so no reslotting and JIP is always possible :)

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
            The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...