PATROL_OPS_MSO missions by BL1P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATROL_OPS_MSO missions by BL1P

Hello guys I made some edits to the MSO base core Mission and added The Patrol Ops 2 mission as a type of module..

The mission Ive uploaded is Just on Zargabad and is a 12 man coop with 2 teams of 6
    It needs ACE but doesn't use ace wounds (until I fix that )
    It uses a Rank system for the weapons you can get and a class system which also alters the types of weapons you can get
    Because of that its best if people do not swap weapons with each other to keep the game playing as the mission was designed to be played.
    Some of the more advanced vehicles need a rank to be driven
    Most vehicles are on a probability of presence of 50% some less

Hmm things I altered are :-

Added the type of Objects that are IEDS - (Ieds are placed on road sides randomly over the map and can be anything from a wrecked vehicle to a stack of tyres - (they can be defused or detonated only by contextual menu not by weapons or explosives)
    Added civilian suicide bombers. (they shout at you.. then run at you.. then explode on you or near you ...sometimes... Shooting a sui bomber should increase your rank-score not decrease although sometimes this script fails and you loose rank sorry)
    Altered the Weapons that the Rank system gives
    Altered the Class system slightly
    Vehicles re-spawn after about 1hr depending on the type of vehicle (some spawn sooner)

The Mission uses the nomad system so you get a set amount of lives that regenerate after 24hrs (params can altered at lobby to change the amount of lives and how soon they regenerate)
    Also with Nomad you get the ability to rejoin the mission where and how you left it.... (If you lose connection for example when you rejoin you will have the same rank the same weapons and be in the same location you where when you lost connection)
    The Mission uses the AEG electrical grid Module
    The Mission alows TL class to call for CAS A10 support 3 times per 24hrs ... 3hr per call - (as long as they have the Ace-Prc-119 radio)
    The Mission will continuously Spawn Convoy missions (if you destroy a convoy the mission will create a new convoy task)
    The Mission is set on a default of 3 main missions but can be decreased or increased via params (once you complete the main missions the mission is over -- Outro included)

I was hoping you guys could test this and let me know what needs altering, fixing, etc..
    Any criticism is welcome :)

O yes this is only Me editing Other peoples hard work so I take no credit for this ...
    But I have permission From both the MSO Team and the creator Of Patrols Ops 2 to alter and use in whatever way I wish the missions they created ...
    Just so you know :)

PS. I do have this working on serveral other maps if you like it and its also very easy to port onto other maps as long as the maps use correct town and road map stuff :)

http://www.2shared.com/file/2tI98u2o...Ozargabad.html

Hope you like it for a bit of fun :)
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Re: PATROL_OPS_MSO missions by BL1P

Looking forward to checking it out.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

The mso patrol ops and the boots partol ops on Takistan are both victim of an issue with the ammo box. The ammo boxes won't spawn in on mission start and the soldiers are left whitout weapons.

Is this know issue and can this be fixed?
      TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by woesterudolf View Post
        The mso patrol ops and the boots partol ops on Takistan are both victim of an issue with the ammo box. The ammo boxes won't spawn in on mission start and the soldiers are left whitout weapons.

Its something to do with Headless client but unsure whats causing it to effect the older versions even when headless isnt on.
        Or its something with the new versions causing the old ones to not work once they have been played.
        Nothing has altered in the older versions so it is confusing me as to why this is happening.

I suggest using operation panorama V1 as boots and for the moment use the celle alpha_bla_bla 24 or something for none boots.
        Both of those are using the new template from MSO 4.6 and seem to work the best.

When I get chance Ill redo all the PO:MSO missions to the new template and all should be good then.
        It takes time as its about 18 missions that are lined up to do. I think Ive done 9 so far.
        Also each of them needs testing so I know what has worked and what hasn't :(
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Originally posted by woesterudolf View Post

^^ ^^ ^^

Comment

Originally posted by BL1P View Post
            I suggest using operation panorama V1 as boots and for the moment...
            We did this the other night with great success. Lots of good tactical gameplay and very good fire team leadership by some of our regulars. A nice variation on the Boots theme.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X