modification of the Domi chernarus on bravo server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modification of the Domi chernarus on bravo server

hello everyone, i have already a lot of experience in mission editing ( except my own mission have always a bug ), and i figured out in the domi of the bravo server ( the chernarus one ), there isn't a lot of ammo or or enough vehicules to make a convoy.

So, i ask if i can modify it to put it in the server ( with a moderator autorisation of course ).

i will update the status of the mission in this thread

Re: modification of the Domi chernarus on bravo server

Why would one want to make a convoy? :row__637: Also I believe the ammo boxes auto refill

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

the refil time must be really slow then, but there's never enough munition, like the .50cal subsonic who has only 3 magazines and the javelin who has only 1 missile, if there's only 4 player on the server i think that more munition would be great.

also a convoy is always awesome, who don't like convoy ?

Comment

Every person gets their own Javelin. The ammo boxes are designed to keep the balance.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

yeah, the ammo boxes are per person. you dont see the same ammo box contents as other people

Comment

Why would you need to carry that much .50 ammo?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

I think the way it is now is setup for balance as Charles said. If there is more .50 ammo then everyone would be running around with Tac50's and it wouldn't be much fun.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

there was some poeple that used the TAC50 supp., but the AI spot you easily if you don't use subsonic ammo with it ... but ok, since it's for the balance, no problem i won't touch anything

Comment

I think a Class system on the ammo would be better :-

If class = sniper then ammo and weapons = sniper ammo and weapons
                  No snipers using javelins
                  No At using snipers
                  etc etc etc
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

problem with that would be some times you need ATs than 1..sometimes you need more snipers..Team work and a eye for balance = win for everyone

Comment

everyone a sniper anti armour engineer pilot crewman for the win :)
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Originally posted by BL1P View Post
                        everyone a sniper anti armour engineer pilot crewman for the win :)
                        polyvalent masterrace

Comment

To date my experience is that mission editing cannot persuade a player to play in a certain way, but leaders can and this especially holds true when it comes to domination. In this case it is a matter of explaining (persuading) a player to drop his current weapon for the better of the group, or simply cutting through and ordering the player to do so. I do not mind more weapons and ammunition as it allows for practice and experimentation when the server is empty or players are few which are some of the selling points of domination for me, but the be-all-combo is best prohibited by saying "No, you cannot have the M109 and this is why...".
                          |
                          | |

"Kirov is boss"
                          CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                            To date my experience is that mission editing cannot persuade a player to play in a certain way, but leaders can and this especially holds true when it comes to domination. In this case it is a matter of explaining (persuading) a player to drop his current weapon for the better of the group, or simply cutting through and ordering the player to do so. I do not mind more weapons and ammunition as it allows for practice and experimentation when the server is empty or players are few which are some of the selling points of domination for me, but the be-all-combo is best prohibited by saying "No, you cannot have the M109 and this is why...".
                            But but.......

sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                            Former ARMA Admin
                            Former ARMA TGU instructor
                            Former TGU Headmaster
                            Current Noob
                            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

i still can has a shooting range outside of the airport, with 2 range type, 25m for pistols and 400m for ARs and sniper rifles.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X