Mission Overhaul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Overhaul

I finally sat down and overhauled most of my old missions (most of them on Fallujah). A few I could not get back into and thus can not update (like the Fallujah VIP Rescue mission, Raging Alamo 2, and Speedy night). But most of the others I have adjusted, fixed, and streamlined. The biggest overhaul was SML. I submitted the 18 player version of SML before I update and submit the larger versions. Please play these and let me know how it goes. I also adjusted the Natural Selection Series, all sizes and maps based on feed back. Play test these also if possible.

Biggest changes:

Fixed respawning out in the middle of nowhere on all missions except ones listed above.
    Fixed multiple alerts for messages on certain missions.
    Fixed objectives disappearing when you approach them.
    Significantly reduced both enemy size and skill on ALL missions (But you know me, it is still no cake walk).
    Completely overhauled SML. Fixed the random generator, enemy should now be better distributed, and made many other improvements.
    Adjusted Natural Selection series. Reduced the Patrol zone, fixed disappearing crate, and reduced defense area to immediate area around Objective Marker.

Let me know how they play.

Thanks heaps sector. Ever since the AI got a bump in the old head department from 1.60, it felt like your missions where punishment:)
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: Mission Overhaul

Originally posted by bolagnaise View Post
      Thanks heaps sector. Ever since the AI got a bump in the old head department from 1.60, it felt like your missions where punishment:)
      They are what inspired me to make missions

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
        They are what inspired me to make missions
        =/

Comment

you should be proud you created a monster

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X