Alpha Domination Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Domination Project

We need to modify Dominaton for use on Alpha.

- add the abilty for voted admin/logged admin to assign players to groups. This is important to support the CO and speed things up.
    - add the abilty for voted/logged admin to remotely lock/unlock vehicles. You may need an interface something like just a list of the standard available vehicles (the helos, the strykers & support vehicles) Bonus vehicles would be great if possible but that might require something like being able to scroll through the vehicles available and identify them by map markers or something.
    - need the Operation Arrowhead/BAF/PMC weapons made available in the Chernarus domination
    - could add slots to the current Takistan version to 40 players from the current 30
    - a working "only pilots" can fly doens't hurt anybody unless the pilot slots are taken by non-pilots - so the ability to turn this on & off by the in-game admin would help
    - adjusting the default parameters (Chernarus - no fast time, enable helo jumps from base...a bunch of things I'll post later)

Who can help with this? What other suggestions should we consider?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Alpha Domination Project

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/hintC as i said, this could be a quick fix while we work on everything else.
    ill be working on some of this
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Thank you Yink for getting a start on this. We have a lot more things to get done with Vanilla yet that are a lot more fun than figuring out Domi I guarantee you! But that's another subject....
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

On the TacticalDomination mission. Whoever is slotted in as the CO, can raise and lower the barrier for 30 seconds in front of the hangars. Why not enclose the choppers in these barricades as well? Just an idea.

Comment

I like it.

I got thinking the last few days...why on earth are there that many helicopters for 30 people anyway??? Isn't that part of the problem?

My solution....UP THE PLAYER COUNT TO 64!! Lets go.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X