Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Development Server is up and running.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Mission Development Server is up and running.

TG Mission Dev Test server!

What it is:
    It is a test server for mission makers to be able to upload missions, set the mod line to Alpha, Bravo, or Delta and start the server & run their tests on a dedicated server.

What it is not:
    A personal playground - this is for mission development & testing, not to play a mission with your closest buds.

Who gets access?
    Trusted mission developers.

How do I get access?
    Post in the CAA thread indicated what your intent is. If this server is a good solution we will ask you to join the ArmA Projects Team. There is a terms/conditions to being granted access to the projects team. Once you accept those terms and promise to respect other's projects then you will receive your log on access to test your mission.

My buddy asked me to join him for a test on the TG Mission Dev Test server. Is that ok?
    You betchya good buddy. Mission devs need people to shoot to test the medical system, manics to destroy vehicles, thorn in the side stickers to hit all the triggers in the wrong order, and much more. Just keep to the test at hand and help make better missions for one of our production servers!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Mission Development Server is up and running.

This A2 server has been retired. Use CAA if you need something tested.
    Last edited by Unkl; 07-14-2013, 01:13 PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X