Editing older missions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing older missions?

Is there a procedure for editing missions created by others? Recently a group of us played Operation Speedy Night on Fallujah and a number of the AI are un-killable as they are placed behind doors that are not operable. I recently took to update this mission with the new UPSMON script as well as correct the issue with OPFOR spawning behind these doors.

Before I submit the mission for upload I just wanted to make sure it as cool.... I haven't seen Sector around and it's one of his.

Re: Editing older missions?

I'd suggest sending him a PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

usually there is a credit tab where the notes are, and you could add that you edited the newer version. if there isnt one, I would suggest creating one (a credits tab). just make sure to give the original dev primary credit, and list bug fixes and the newer version number with your name (thats what i would do) if they arent active and cant answer a PM.
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

I responded to your PM.

Consider this my official statement. I allow anyone to use and modify my material/files/missions to be re-uploaded and played. All that I ask is that I am credited somewhere.

Back under the rock I go!

Comment

Woot, glad to hear your still zipping down the road old boy.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member
          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X