No announcement yet.

Patrol Ops - Vanilla - Requests and Bugs

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Ops - Vanilla - Requests and Bugs

I've asked Yink to take the lead on getting a version of Patrol Ops together for use on Alpha server. BL1P did a great conversion but I don't remember why we stopped using it off hand. I think there were a number of scripts that still used ace functions that may have caused issues. BL1P you remember?

However, Alpha II will be running different versions of Patrol Ops for the next little while & Yink will be compiling a wish list. He will steer the project through the next few updates and lets give him some help. I hope you scripters can rally behind & help. Hope you players will find the things that need to be fixed or features to be added. This thread is where we will document our suggestions and change logs.

BL1P I know you and Yink have drastically different times that you guys tend to play but I hope you can help. Not asking you to take on yet another project. ;)
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Patrol Ops - Vanilla - Requests and Bugs

No probs at all
    are you altering Patrol Ops or MSO ?
    Patrol Ops MSO ? (guessing its not this as I wasn't asked before hand :) )

And did you ask the author or Authors ? (only asking as I wont alter anything I wasn't give permission to first)

Ill try contact Yink anyway.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

we are currently using the default patrol ops, but would like to use yours. we are currently testing yours for bugs and will do our best to fix them. If we find we cant fix yours due to ACE compatibility issues/other mods et cetera, then we will modify the default versions to better suit our players and our community, probably based on the features included in MSO.
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

My bad !

I forgot I was asked if you could use mine while I was working on the latest PO:MSO...

I will me more than happy to assist in helping Modify the Current PO:MSO to be none ACE and playable on Alpha.

Ill try to talk with you on ts Yink see if we cant get some sort of dialog going and maybe a forum thread for when we are not on TS.

I would suggest the projects section of the forums to keep things private ?

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed