MSO currently running Alpha II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSO currently running Alpha II

We are testing the stock MSO missions on Alpha II. You need vanilla and cba to play. Let us know what you think here.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: MSO currently running Alpha II

Brings back old memories of the MSO event we had some time ago. We need to custom tailor this to what we want it to be and it will be all nice and shiny.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

We have been running mso on Zargabad the last few nights. Last night we were unable to complete the factory objective. Were the other two missions failed or cancelled?
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Just logged on this morning to see what the map looked like. And even though I left last night in a vehicle that had returned to the main base today I spawned at the factory. It was night and the map was red. An orange icon appeared on the map and as I had TWS I looked for the individual and determined he was a civilian. I then looked at the map and it had turned blue. I logged off. The whole time was less than 5 minutes. Will be interested in knowing if the map turns red again which I assume it will.

Comment

MSO currently running Alpha II

The factory mission was completed. Marked in green ish box.
          The others with red x on them have been cancelled.

As for the areas repopulating, that is normal unless we place or build something in the zones??

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thank you Zap & LowSpeed for your input. Server has been taken offline.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

The first beta version of MSO for Alpha is up & running for feedback on the Alpha II server. We are looking to make this a great seeder for the Alpha server. All input, suggestions are encouraged!
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Uploaded another version since yesterday morning's. Changes this last week include:
                • Removed several tyres and seriously reduced the timer for them to be replenished. They will resupply every half hour.
                • Added resupply to fortifications (dunno how I missed that before) so they will resupply every 4 hours same as ammo boxes currently.
                • Added second MHQ so we can have two remote FOB to deploy to.
                • Fixed vehicle repair/refuel/rearm stations using GeneralCarver's script. There is now one for land vehicles, one for fixed wing and one for helicopters.
                • Adjusted the default parameters so it will load up and be ready to play without having to muck about in the parameters.
                • Removed the mg's between the walls of the base that some people seemed to have a problem with. lolz (they were just eating up resources anyway)
                • Tried and failed (ran out of editing time and needed to play) to create a no go zone so civilians wouldn't wander on base. Will try again for next version.
                • ATVs which are included at base only for transport around the base will not disappear for 60 seconds instead of 10 once you get off them. They are better than bikes because you can hear them imo and less people get injured on them.
                • added lights at base for night time spawns where you have no NVG's

Remember for all non-pilots I've allowed two birds for your use. The little bird and the blackhawk that are on the NW side of the park area are free for all non-pilots subject to the CoC of course.
                Last edited by Unkl; 02-26-2013, 07:03 AM.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I see the TOW option appear in the vehicle menus when I'm accessing them. How does that work, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by ASharpe View Post
                    I see the TOW option appear in the vehicle menus when I'm accessing them. How does that work, exactly?
                    You can tow a vehicle with another vehicle. Useful when you have two vehicle you have to bring but have only one driver. For example if I am coming from base alone but need two humvees, I can tow one to the other and bring two that way.

Quite easy to do. You look at a vehicle. You select Tow. You look at the other vehicle, additional options to either tow into or tow from will appear.

Comment

Originally posted by |TG| B View Post
                      You can tow a vehicle with another vehicle. Useful when you have two vehicle you have to bring but have only one driver. For example if I am coming from base alone but need two humvees, I can tow one to the other and bring two that way.

Quite easy to do. You look at a vehicle. You select Tow. You look at the other vehicle, additional options to either tow into or tow from will appear.
                      That's handy. Someone should rig it up so we can push the jets around the runway that way, too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X