Does anyone know who to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who to

Remove the diamonds that are over the squad leads when you are in a vehicle ?

Remove the periferal dots on screen
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Re: Does anyone know who to

Isn't that set by the difficulty?
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Originally posted by bolagnaise View Post
      Isn't that set by the difficulty?
      Seems not... even on expert mode the squad diamond still shows as do the periferal dots

And you can shift click on map and as driver in a vehicle you can see a way point hud marker

very arcade :(

Comment

I think... there is no way via the server settings to disable this but wanted to make sure before I try to create a way via scripts or a mod.
        Maybe ace has a setting you can turn on or off via client that could be executed via the server ?

Comment

ACE does have an option to disable markers. The "Shift + Click" method only works on recruit and normal modes by default.
          If you're in a vehicle, you'll see them either way. Unless we can adopt that on server side, some how. I'll do some research.

But, why is this such an issue? Just curious. Or is it just an annoyance factor?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X