Modifying the loadout in Patrol OPS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying the loadout in Patrol OPS?

Hey, this request is more to BL1P. I was talking to you a few weeks ago about removing the Revolver and 1911 Colt .45 and replacing those weapons with stand issued military side arms (M9, M9SD, USP, P8, etc.) . I also find the lack of diversity in primary weapons a bummer. A rifleman has the choice of a MK17, MK16 and MP5SD6. Those weapons are again non standardized. A good M4 or any other type of weapon. That's all really. And hey, I understand it can't just be done like that by magic, but it's just an idea thrown out there. Thanks!

Re: Modifying the loadout in Patrol OPS?

Moved to mission development.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: Modifying the loadout in Patrol OPS?

Originally posted by [IL2S] Zypher View Post
      Hey, this request is more to BL1P. I was talking to you a few weeks ago about removing the Revolver and 1911 Colt .45 and replacing those weapons with stand issued military side arms (M9, M9SD, USP, P8, etc.) . I also find the lack of diversity in primary weapons a bummer. A rifleman has the choice of a MK17, MK16 and MP5SD6. Those weapons are again non standardized. A good M4 or any other type of weapon. That's all really. And hey, I understand it can't just be done like that by magic, but it's just an idea thrown out there. Thanks!
      Also adding some of the HKs would be nice.

Comment

Modifying the loadout in Patrol OPS?

You guys are missing out on some tacticool AR platforms in Delta.
        Just saying ;)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X