ACE Patrol OPS 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE Patrol OPS 2

Hello everyone not sure if this is the right place to ask, while I was away I was learning a lot about running servers and map editing. I have been trying to get a version of ace working on patrol ops ace takistan and cannot get it to work.
    Does anyone know of a good guide for setting up ace for patrol ops? For some reason the mission is stuck at creating indefinitely, but when I run the non ace version of patrol ops it works perfectly. Any help is greatly appreciated!

ACE Patrol OPS 2

Which one? Which server? Which version? Details details ...

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: ACE Patrol OPS 2

I am currently trying to use the most basic patrol ops 2 from arma holic (it wont let me paste link?)
      none of the ACE maps in the pack will launch but all the normal ones will.
      Ace I am just downloading from six updater on the server and the same version on my computer which I imagine is the most recent version.
      I am trying to set the server up using Tophe's multiple dedicated server manager.
      I am launching only the most basic ACE mods, acex, ace, acex ru, acex usnavy, cba, cba a2, cba oa
      If you want I can give you ip/pass for the box to look at it? I don't expect anyone to do this for me but any help at all is appreciated!

Comment

Re: ACE Patrol OPS 2

I have been able to get a basic version of ace working even though its not really very good and I have not changed any server settings... (wtf?) so please close this thread. I appreciate your quick response, I hope to see you in game soon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X