ArmA 3 missions required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA 3 missions required

This is a call for large scale missions that can accomodate people coming and going. We would like to bring some new faces to the server and remove the password.

We will want to choose missions that allow for new players to find us but also allow for TG players to set the tone. So we need a variety from 30-100 player missions.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: ArmA 3 missions required

I did missions for you guys back a few years before I got stationed in Japan (and then, had a horrible ping and couldnt really play with you). Tales of Courage series was one of them

Now that Im stationed in Germany, here's to hoping I get good pings with you all again.

I'll do my best to get you a larger mission for play, but I have a few questions:

Are you primarily looking for PvE or PvP?

Serious missions (military operations) or 'freeform for fun' missions (race games, sandbox missions, etc)?

Are you wanting missions that will require some set up time be invested to plan a course of action or something that is more friendly to just jumping in and seeing where the mission goes?

Comment

fyi im working a very low tech seeder, just gonna have respawning vehicles and populated AO's that you have to capture with one objective... it will probably be done late today or tomorrow
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

@Bellacosity - will have a better reply for u soon

@Yink - awesomes

To all, i have a feeling that simple us better. We dont know what changes will be made and lets keep it simple to fix missons in case we need. Just a lazy mans advice.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X