Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 2 Units Editing

Greetings,
    Do you guys know how to edit some parameters of units in Arma 2 with the ACE 2 mod (vehicles for example), you know, kinda like editing a config file or something like that? Or maybe post a link to some resource that explains that. Thanks.
    Last edited by mookar; 04-07-2013, 02:35 PM.

Re: Arma 2 Units Editing

Mookar, we have a subforum dedicated to mission design questions and examples.

See here -> Click Me, I'm a link!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Hello mookar,

Could you be more specific in your question? Did you mean to ask whether anyone here knows how to alter the config of an addon? or Parameters within the game? or ???

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hello mookar,

Could you be more specific in your question? Did you mean to ask whether anyone here knows how to alter the config of an addon? or Parameters within the game? or ???
        Does anyone know how to edit parameters of a vehicle (speed, ammo effects etc.) in Arma 2 with the ACE 2, I've seen stuff about the .cpp files...?

Comment

That is an addon question, not really mission editing question. You will get quicker responses in the Bohemia Interactive Studio forum.

By the way, editing another author or teams project/addon. At least requires their permission first. Just giving you the heads up, before you venture towards that direction.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

That is an addon question, not really mission editing question. You will get quicker responses in the Bohemia Interactive Studio forum.
            By the way, editing another author or teams project/addon. At least requires their permission first. Just giving you the heads up, before you venture towards that direction.
            Yes but I men edit a default ACE vehicles, where are the config files for those?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X