Coop hybrid event mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop hybrid event mission

How feasable would it be to do a mission where the opposition AI is controlled by one player?

The problem with coop is that AI dont react with an overall plan to any contact. So how about a series of events where the opposition has one player who is the commander?

How could the AI groups be easily controlled by waypoints and behaviors?

Brainstorm begin time now....
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Coop hybrid event mission

Cti warfare!
    sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
    [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

I would like to see a coop game vs an insurgent style enemy and have some players control snipers and IEDs etc. Thing's that AI are bad at.
      |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Coop hybrid event mission

Idea

Have a company co, followed by platoon leader. Only leader slots being controller by players.

A recycle/reinforcement option at every so-so scenarios.

If a player (Plt leader) then he is out of the game and if co guess then. That's a victory for blufor.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

You could potentially use alot of onmapsingleclick commands or (probably better) using the high command module
          Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

What you can do is use the module higher command and just place every AI under lower, allowing a player to control the rest of them I have seen and heard that from one in my friends

Comment

For my multicommunity in progress I tested that module alot... it does work very well and it very very very easy to setup
              Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Yink, we gotta get that mission of yours played soon. Also, I was under the impression the high command module had complications in mp. Will have to test that out? Anyone feel free to develop the idea if u like.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by ghadlan View Post
                  Cti warfare!
                  This ^
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
                    Y Also, I was under the impression the high command module had complications in mp.
                    Coughs that we play tested with the H.A.C for the I44 event.

Comment

This I'm looking forward to playing the nutty commander OPFOR...for.

@OPS
                      psst...you missed 'eyes' in that quote.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X