Sector Control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector Control

Has anyone had any experience with the Sector Control module?

My new TVT uses it, and although it works fine on my local server, on the dedicated server the sectors are 'captured' but not labeled by the team that owns them, therefore making it rather impossible to detect how many or which sectors a team owns.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Re: Sector Control

I found those modules to not work...yet I hope. Decided to script my own areas anyway since I knew how they would behave. I can help if u like.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I was trying to avoid it, but I suppose I will have to script them myself. Shouldn't be a problem, but if I need your help I will surely ask! Thanks.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Not sure if the modules have been fixed but this tutorial looks useful: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=179946163
        sigpic

Comment

Im done with my own sector control script that includes basic ai functions (it will take the ai of both sides and give them orders to capture points based on set capture priorities). All you need to do is input a list of markers in order of importance.
          Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Sounds fun :)
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse