Starting my first mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMAGES] Starting my first mission

Below you will find a factory on Stratis that I have scouted out. My intention with this mission is to have the group defend against overwhelming odds and hold for reinforcements. The location has been identified as a chemical weapons factory and storage depot. The opfor wants the cache for use against unknown targets.. Reinforcements from across the border have arrived and are preparing to mount an attack that will ensure their success. Camp "Hotdog" as it's been named by the U.N. forces guarding the stores is located in a depression surrounded on all sides by steep hills. There is only one route of access. But it has been reinforced with Hbar walls, an air assett, and an APC.

2013-10-09_00001 by Agapito_S, on Flickr

Please let me know what you think? I am seeking critiques on plot of this mission (and my bad grammar).

Thanks,
    HaveANiceDay

Re: Starting my first mission

woops
    TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Actually, it's woops on my part. You were absolutely correct this is Altis. I need to make sure I have the right map when making statements.

Below is what an afternoon of watching tutorials and messing with the editor has wrought.

2013-10-10_00001 by Agapito_S, on Flickr

Comment

Hi HAND, nice outpost that's in a challenging spot you devil. Bye HAND. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X