No announcement yet.

TvT Missions

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT Missions

Anyone close to a decent TvT mission that we could use for a Sunday Event?

What would be optimal would be 15 vs 15, unless you could have all 3 factions and make it 10vs10vs10...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: TvT Missions

I have a 10vs10 That I can run as early as tonight for testing, and then I can modify it for 15v15 for later. I also have a 15v15 I can throw together tonight for a sunday event. TvT is incredibly easy to create, because you don't have to worry about AI at all (which takes forever...)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Re: TvT Missions

Man, I like the TvT but I find it twice the work to create since you have sometimes two different briefings, two sets of tasks & associated triggers, scripts to check for end conditions, messages to broadcast from clients to all machines (since the AI on the server doesn't fire the things for your enemy) if you already understand the multiplayer issues around client/server, and how to broadcast events that can occur only on the one players computer that performs a non-global all other clients....then it is quite easy. But, I don't mind admitting this stuff was rocket science to me not very long ago.

But hey, once I get back to normal, if I get back to normal at work, I'll be able to bang a bunch of these out. I think this is a great direction we should be exploring a lot more of.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
      Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed