Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enemy Occupation System- anyone tried it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy Occupation System- anyone tried it?

Fellow TGers,
    Anyone tried out the Enemy Occupation System? It seems to allow something like insurgency to be made easily. Or a type of defense mission through "bastion" mode. While it is not a cure all, it could be useful when specific missions call for area clearing or point defense.

I will look into it a bit, but don't want to waste time re-exploring a tool someone else has already explored.

Cheers,
    Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Enemy Occupation System- anyone tried it?

I downloaded it an had a play around, but it was a bit too heavyweight for what I was looking for at the time (just a few enemy spawns around a location). It looked pretty decent though.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I tried it. The developer abandoned it. Its latest release from Bangabob himself has a fatal bug. So, it is being tweaked around by the those who use it. The latest working version can be found in the missions called Resistance by Kinch.

We still have an old version which uses EOS on our server. The name is Occupation on Stratis. I do like EOS and its options. But since the developer abandoned it, it is kind of hard to keep track of the changes and bugs.

Comment

Garthra, I think that I found a script that would accomplish what I want.
        http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20266

With this I think that a trigger could be placed and then when the time elapses. It would call in the convoy.

Comment

Thanks for the input B and amu107.9! I consider my reason for posting fulfilled. I will not pursue this further since the dev abandoned it.
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X