No announcement yet.

Need favor (mission editing)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need favor (mission editing)

So as all of you know, we have been trying out the Alive MOD. It is decent with its dynamic content but it has a couple flaws that someone should be able to fix in a minute or two.

First off is the AI skill level. Can some take a look at what it is set at? We are getting smoked either in vehicles from way too far off with 1 shot accuracy that is unreal. The skill level inside the mission itself is overriding the server settings so it has to be addressed in the PBO.

Vehicle repair/rearm/respawn. If we were to use this in a permanent rotation, we need the ability to do things to all the vehicles. Otherwise, this becomes either a base resource raping or way too many chances for pubbies to misuse very limited resources.

Lastly is the TG Friendly Tag script. That should be a easy one and makes it more familiar for TG players to use ingame.

Use the new Alive mission, Link can we get a couple tweaks and then recompiled back for a TG version?

There are some other issues with the mission, which I am sure the designers of Alive are working through at the moment. We are just adjusting this to be TG friendly at this point.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Need favor (mission editing)

Made a quick video for installing @CBA and @Alive for those who haven't done it before.

Let me know if this is worth the view or if it needs any edits before it's "prime time" . . . I think it's good to go.

Re: Need favor (mission editing)

The TG Player Names script is available in THIS POST
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
      Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed