No announcement yet.

Team management script

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team management script

I haven't looked at the team management script in Resistance but I'm really impressed with how it functions in game. Many times players come in and the teams have changed from the ones assigned from the slot screen and the command channel then becomes a great asset to the server. JIP's (providing they know how) can now communicate with the person in charge and all the leaders are aware of the integration of a new player. This is all done without the unnecessary clutter of coms for the rest of the server.

Is this script or functionality available to us?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Team management script

I just sent you the decompiled mission if you are interested in looking inside to see how it works..
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Team management script

while we're at it about team management... I've noticed missions where the squad leader at occasions dies and someone like a medic or an automatic rifleman gets temporary squad lead and access to command channels... would it be possible for us to rearrange lists so that it'd go in an order something like SL > FTL > GRN > Rifleman > and so on for who's going to get SL when prior members are unavailable? that way the team wont be completely disoriented when SL dies and can not contact command

im not a mission editor myself, just curious on this
      - Current ArmA Pathfinder

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed