Warno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warno

With the impending patch this week, we will need each of you that has missions on our server to be prepared to update them. Due to some of the modifications to ArmA in the patch, you will probably have to open up your mission locally and then save it. Once you do that, give them back to us so we can upload.

We are anticipating that all missions will be broke, as with the last several updates. It is unavoidable, but it is what it is....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Warno

I hear that. They are talking about some new points of interest on the Altis terrain which may affect some of the missions by changing the landscape they take place on. I think I read something about a stadium coming up in the patch?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

A stadium?

So many possibilities.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Arma world cup you mean?
        Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Arm-Olympics . . . . complete with our own version of the biathlon and pentathlon.

Comment

Don't give us a knife or allow punching as weapons, you all know that will lead to hosting a Coliseum mission one Sunday....
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
              Don't give us a knife or allow punching as weapons, you all know that will lead to hosting a Coliseum mission one Sunday....
              YES!! . . . complete with "Hunter-chariots" and "Quadbike-lions" (equipped with mini-mac gats) . . . . I can see it now. . . . "NOW IN THE BIG ARENA . . . . . ".

Too funny, thanks for the image C . . .sorry this thread has gone "off topic" . . back to "reality" (as it were).

Check missions after the update on the 20th . . .check . . . . :-)

Mad (loin cloth clad) Solo (The Barbarian) Sniper . . . and the crowd roars . . . . . (trust me, the loin cloth thing . . . ya, not a good look)

Comment

Originally posted by MadSoloSniper View Post
                YES!! . . . complete with "Hunter-chariots" and "Quadbike-lions" (equipped with mini-mac gats) . . . . I can see it now. . . . "NOW IN THE BIG ARENA . . . . . ".
                You laugh but I already figured a way to have those Gatling gun on the ATVs, so don't be joking!!!

Comment

I know you and I were playing with them some time ago . . that's why I brought them up . . . . now THAT'S a mod.

Comment

Okay this thread got out of hand really fast.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Can you guys start testing the server for which missions work?

Comment

If your misssion is not the on the server anymore, it is because it is broke. Deleted the missions that we hard broke. I left the rest, but some of them still have minor issues and you guys need to update..

If you linked to ANY static object for a trigger of any sorts, you mission will load and run but there will be errors. Make sure you go back in and relink to that object..

Comment

6 missions fixed & uploaded. (West Nidasos now has a Blufor tracking system. Leaders can see all players and grunts can see group on the map.) Put some of the old missions back together too like Airpark & Treehugger.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer
                          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                          189th Infantry Brigade Member
                          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X