Missions Request - Devs help if able

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missions Request - Devs help if able

We need about 30 quick firefight missions made. They are not complicated to do. Big time script functions not required.

What we want are spawn in only a few hundred meters from the fight. 30 mins and objective is complete. Steal the truck, blow up the AA, block the suppy route...ect...

We need to catch back up on the content that should keep things rolling while we are waiting for the seeding to take effect. Same missions, different location are welcome.

Mission time target of 30 mins. Players anywhere from 14 to 30ish. Missions should be requiring teamwork to accomplish and be difficult. 4km walks to attack from the other side should not be possible.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Missions Request - Devs help if able

For 30 missions do you mean a seeder? or you want a whole bunch of completely different and separate missions?

I just want to get details straight because I have a horrible tendency of over complicating mission making.

I will assume this will be a simple dynamic seeder. We will probably want respawn only on mission completion and for simplicity early versions will make you restart the mission after objective completion until we can find a smooth a effective way to transition between missions.
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Re: Missions Request - Devs help if able

Not a seeder. 30 small missions. I've actually used Will's Anvil Editor today to make 3 of them. They are named AnvilBasher 1, 2 & 3. They are only missing a zone restriction as I was spending more time learning how to use the Anvil system.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

K gotcha
        Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Unkl, I was thinking that if you have a mission template we could use - i.e. a mission made in the official editor with the end trigger, TG units, starting ammo boxes etc placed but no objective markers - we can speed up mission creation even further.

We should be able to make a quick Anvil mission and then use the "merge" function in the official editor to add them into the Anvil created mission. Then its just a matter of dragging and dropping all the merged content to line up with the Anvil objective markers.
          sigpic

Comment

Boom, that's exactly what I did yesterday. I imported the player units from a template I'd created before. It's still a pain to select each one of them and have to change them to playable, but it's not the worse thing in the world. Ammo boxes required are different for every mission so that one is a bit tricky. But yeah, using that double whammy process I got those 3 missions done in record speed.

I really love that they are scalable from the mission parameters as far as how many enemy you want. I may do another 3 today....who knows.

I'll clean up my template & post it.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X