New missions by yours truly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New missions by yours truly

I have been a mission making mad man this last week. I've just completed the 7th new mission.

5 of these missions have been made with Will's Anvil Editor (preview release). Today's event will run such a mission that will see how the chain of objectives and resupply and destroy objectives work.

New missions
    1. AnvilBasherV1
    2. AnvilBasherV2
    3. AnvilBasherV3 - all three new small firefight missions
    4. co32 Eastern Towns - complete objectives in a custom chain, resupplies, new objective types
    5. co62 Neochori Sweep - capture the town of Neochori - lots of ambient ei - approach with caution and take the briefing to heart. One of my puzzle missions. Like other Anvil Missions it is scaleable so you can use all 62 players or a small team depending on how you set the parameters.
    6. Snakes & Ladders - co16 but not so easy to get into the enemy camp! Not made with Anvil Editor.
    7. TvT Chokepoint - recreation of an Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising team death match. Made this for fun. It's an interesting fight and could be fun.

I'll give more details later. So busy creating stuff must take break.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: New missions by yours truly

Nice work Unkl! Disappointed I'm going to miss the event debut of Anvil :( let me know if anything goes awry and I'm looking forward to reading the AAR!
    sigpic

Comment

See this more like an test instead off an opening event. Still waiting for your tactical advance mission :).
      TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Yeah left it or a while to work on the editor... Next step is to make some missions!
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X