No announcement yet.

New missions by yours truly

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New missions by yours truly

I have been a mission making mad man this last week. I've just completed the 7th new mission.

5 of these missions have been made with Will's Anvil Editor (preview release). Today's event will run such a mission that will see how the chain of objectives and resupply and destroy objectives work.

New missions
    1. AnvilBasherV1
    2. AnvilBasherV2
    3. AnvilBasherV3 - all three new small firefight missions
    4. co32 Eastern Towns - complete objectives in a custom chain, resupplies, new objective types
    5. co62 Neochori Sweep - capture the town of Neochori - lots of ambient ei - approach with caution and take the briefing to heart. One of my puzzle missions. Like other Anvil Missions it is scaleable so you can use all 62 players or a small team depending on how you set the parameters.
    6. Snakes & Ladders - co16 but not so easy to get into the enemy camp! Not made with Anvil Editor.
    7. TvT Chokepoint - recreation of an Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising team death match. Made this for fun. It's an interesting fight and could be fun.

I'll give more details later. So busy creating stuff must take break.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: New missions by yours truly

Nice work Unkl! Disappointed I'm going to miss the event debut of Anvil :( let me know if anything goes awry and I'm looking forward to reading the AAR!

See this more like an test instead off an opening event. Still waiting for your tactical advance mission :).
      TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Yeah left it or a while to work on the editor... Next step is to make some missions!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed