TacBF Mission Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacBF Mission Development

Moving all TacBF mission development in here.

Starting off with updates today to: TERMINALLY ILL
    Based off feedback from TacBF team and very patient help from Gunther on some how to stuffs.

|TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TacBF Mission Development

Had some feedback after testing Pyrgos Pain last night.

1. Suggested that we remove the AA launcher from the available mounted weapons. Will consider this but air is not supposed to be a major asset on this map. May only allow mounted MG's.

2. Grenadier and AR kits are only available after 9 players on the server. This does seem appropriate the more I think about it. I do need to learn the mechanism for balancing available kits which is in the tb_settings file. I'd like to see them only be available once you have at least a fireteam for each side. Then there should only be one for every 6 players in a squad or so. I'll have to learn the settings better and share the info.

3. Was really happy with how the fortifications worked on the docks. Effective use of suppressive fire and indirect fire should make the docks an exciting fight with 20 vs 20.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

1. Regarding AA launchers and Air Assets... I don't see the problem. If the helo's are grounded by someone sitting on a AA launcher the whole game then at least 1 enemy is tied up watching the sky.

2. Maybe tie them to squads of 4/5 players rather than 9 total? That way it requires a team but not a full squad?

3. I like the dock fortifications. I'm looking forward to seeing a 20 v 20 firefight there too :)

Comment

1. I loaded one up in my humvee. Whenever I would hear a chopper I would get out, press tab to plant it, locate said chopper, lock on and fire. Load it back up in humvee and drive away. Maybe 30 seconds tops. Meanwhile enemy in chopper now have 2 min respawn timers. If it would be possible to change the default ammunition in them from 4 -> 2 or even 1. Or consider choppers that do have countermeasures.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X